Now with programmable "nose aperture !" of tooling using slip rings and servomotor
This is a special machine for conducting coils used in alternators.
As a single head, it produces one coil per cycle.
This machine is built on a steel chassis welded and aluminium
profiles. The wire guide system is placed on linear bearing guides,
which ensures a precise guide control and great robustness.
Fully CE compliant.
- Motor of wire guide Brushless
- Main motor brushless with brake
- Table positioning motor brushless
- Safety protection shield with pneumatic function controlled by program
- Specific software for this application.
- Electrical Box mounted separate to the machine.