| Our range of benchtop bobbin winding machines are supplied as standard with appropriate tensioners from the selection below. However on occasions you may wish to purchase separate additional tensioners.
This range of economically priced tensioners are highly recommended for use either with IWM coil winding machine or almost any make of winding machine.
These mechanical tensioners provide precision control of winding tension for wires in the range from 0.02mm to 0.65mm.
Types available: TC3S, TCSS-X, TCSS, TCS-E, TCS, TCM
• The arm position provides feedback to the system, adjusting the main friction wheel to regulate and maintain constant wire tension during the coil winding cycle.
• Felt pads provide pre-tension and remove dust and other debris from the wire.
• Ceramic eyelets and roller guides at each point of contact protect insulation from mechanical damage, and guide the wire.
• The performance of these wire tensioning units is exceptional given the low cost, providing outstanding value for money.
• Captive roller on tension arm is easy to thread, eliminates chance of losing wire.